We deliver to: Denmark, Sweden, Norway and additional countries in Europe. Delivery times vary depending on the country of delivery selected. In Denmark, the delivery time is 1-3 business days.
- Your items will be shipped with GLS.
- A shipping and handling fee of DKK 39 is charged on orders under DKK 500.
- If you spend more than DKK 500, you will receive free shipping with your purchase.
- If your item is damaged or shipped incorrectly, BALL® will pay the return postage fees.
- If you regret the purchase, the item may be returned - but you are responsible for paying the return postage fees.
At BALL® we strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we will process your order as soon as possible. For a start, your order will always be sent the same day as the order is placed, provided the order is placed before 18:00. You can, therefore, expect to receive your order within 1-3 business days from when the order was placed.
When your order is shipped from our warehouse, you will automatically receive an email with the package tracking number with which you can track the package. If you have any questions regarding your package, you are always welcome to contact customer service who can provide you with accurate information about your order.
We are currently not offering the option to ship one order to multiple adresses. If you would like to ship the same order to multiple addresses, we advise you to place an order for each address.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail the moment your order will leave our warehouse. This e-mail contains a link to the track&trace information of your parcel, provided by the carrier in charge of your shipment. If for any reason the provided link does not work, you can just copy the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation e-mail and copy it on the carrier's website www.gls.com
Every order that we send from our warehouse is carefully inspected. In case you receive a damaged parcel, we kindly ask you to contact our customer service team. Before accepting your delivery, please inspect the parcel and its content for any potential damage that may have occurred during the shipment.
It’s normal for the carton to show some wear, however, if the damage is significant, then we kindly ask you to do the following:
- If the damage is minor, please accept the parcel but make a note of the damage on the delivery receipt, sign and date it.
- If the carton looks seriously damaged, you may refuse your order. Under this circumstance, please contact us immediately.
When you contact our Customer Service Team, please have your order number, item number and tracking number (all this information is included in your shipment confirmation e-mail) along with your e-mail address and phone number at hand. We will do our best to refund your purchase amount as soon as we receive your returned order.
If you notice any damage after having accepted your delivery, you can return your parcel by using the return formula recived. If you need any help, please contact costumer service.